Happy October!! This weekend brought some exciting news that the lovely November Fog blog nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! This makes me so happy especially since my blog hasn’t been as active as I would like due to college work. Anyways, the Sunshine Blogger Award is a way of recognizing bloggers who are positive and who creatively inspire others. So, once again, thank you Jessie!! Everyone should go check out her lifestyle blog 🙂
First things first the rules of the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer all the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Below are my answers to the questions November Fog asked!
- Where is the coolest place you have ever traveled too?
The coolest place I have ever traveled too I would say is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I have gone there over ten times but I love the area and I always seem to discover new places in the town.
2. What inspired you to start a blog?
I was inspired to start to a blog because I have been loving YouTube videos and wanted to share my own opinions. I am not the type of person to want to video myself so I thought blogging would be a great option and I have really loved it.
3. What is your go to drink at Starbucks?
During the fall and winter I love Salted Carmel Mocha and Peppermint Mocha!
4. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season used to be spring but with every year I love fall more. I love the weather, the fashion, the beauty products, the candle scents, and everything else. I also find my skin to look and feel the best in the fall as well because it’s not too oily and not too dry.
5. Do you plan on living where you are now for the rest of your life?
This is a great question and I don’t believe I will stay where I am. I feel like there are so many great places to live that I would kind of like to try someplace new. I will be attending graduate school hopefully next year so my next destination will all be determined by where I get accepted to school!
Now for my 3 nominations I nominate:
My questions for you three are…
- What is your favorite thing to do in the fall?
- What type of blog posts are your favorite to write and/or read?
- What do you enjoy to do in your free time besides blogging?
- What is your favorite fall or winter beauty product?
- What is your must have fall fashion item?
Thanks so much again for the nomination and a big thank you to all my readers it means so much! Comment some fall blog posts you would like to see! I have been struggling on types of posts to make so I would love to hear your ideas 🙂